She had a very serious look on her face the entire time. I really thought she hated it. I expected her to refuse to do the things he was asking her to do. You see, Emily likes the idea of water but hates to get water in her face. For example, she had a blast at her backyard splash party when she turned 3 but didn't want to go down the water slide when the water was on. She spent most of her party playing with other toys. She still talks about her splash party and how much fun it was but she had most of her fun DRY! I really didn't know how the lesson would go.
To my surprise she LOVED it. I was so proud of her. She did everything he asked her to do. She kept saying to him "I'm a little scared" and he would say, "I know you're scared but let's give it a try" and she did.
As you can see, she is the only girl in the class:)
At the end of the lesson she was so upset that she had to leave and said she wanted to go to the YMCA everyday for swim class.
No comments:
Post a Comment