We had a great time with friends and the kids had fun playing. The best part was when all the dads were over by the play set watching the kids and all the moms were sitting down talking together...nice!
Then we were off to Raleigh to see my dad and his wife. As we got into town we stopped by the cemetery. Emily had made a picture for my mom and my paternal grandmother. I laminated the pictures and we attached them to the flowers on the graves. Here is one of the pictures.
It was very sweet.
Sunday was a wonderful day. Emily and Jeff gave me beautiful roses and a lovely plant.
I even got to take a nap that afternoon! Then we went out to dinner. It was a wonderful day together. I really am so thankful to be a mommy to such an incredible little girl and to have such a wonderful family. I am so blessed!



No comments:
Post a Comment