We promised Emily that we could make it to the beach this summer. Well, we arrived at the beach Friday, September 20th and we were out on the beach the last day of summer, the 21st. We made it!!!!
We went down to Oak Island. We were blessed to have a free place to stay with friends. We had a wonderful trip.
Saturday on the beach! It was a nice day. We had some some and some clouds.
This was able to catch up on some sleep. Emily left him a snack for when we woke up. He slept with the crackers on him for about an hour.
Emily with our good friend Ms. Jimmie.
The ocean was really calm on Saturday.
Saturday we went to dinner at a restaurant on the beach.
After dinner we went for a walk on the beach.
It rained Saturday night and there was a lot of wind. Sunday was a very different day on the beach. It was cloudy and very rough. I have to say that I enjoyed the contrast of beach days. The ocean was very cool on Sunday.
Emily found a friend to play with.
We also came home with a new pet that I will post about later. I will tell you that her name is "Mrs. Pinky".
We had a really great time at the beach! It was a nice way to say good-bye to summer and welcome fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment