Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Apple Picking

Emily's class recently went on an Apple Picking Field Trip.  I went along and it was lots of fun.  I had never been apple picking before so I was really excited to go with Emily and her class.  



Emily and her friends did a song while we waited for the apple presentation.


They were able to taste three different types of apples.


Next we learned how to make apple cider and the kids had a turn at the Apple Cider Press.



Next her teachers had a turn.



Look at all that yummy, fresh juice.



Next we were able to see how they wash and sort the apples.


Time for an apple poem they have been learning at school.


Next it was time for....











Pumpkin patch




We found a little witch that danced and sang when we screamed.



Time to pick some apples!






We went a little late in the season so finding good apples on the trees wasn't easy but Emily did find some.






No comments:

Post a Comment