Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Sunday, October 27, 2013

20 Years!

Saturday night was my 20th high school reunion!!!  Seriously, it's unbelievable that it has been 20 years!

We came to Raleigh Saturday afternoon to stay with my dad and his wife for the weekend.  They watched Emily while we went to the reunion.  


  Here is our graduation class photo 20 years ago.  I'm the 2nd girl on the front row going from left to right.  I was so excited to see some of these people again.  A few friends I have seen throughout the years but some I haven't seen since graduation.  As you can see we had a really small graduating class.  There were only 28 of us!




We had 11 at the reunion on Saturday night.


                                                                   The girls...

                    The boys plus two guys who were in our class for years but                                    graduated at another school.


  A group photo including spouses and significant others.

We had a fabulous night.  It was so great to catch up and tell lots of stories from high school.  Everyone looked just the same, only a little older:)  I'm so thankful to be connected with most of these guys and more old friends through facebook.

To the FCS class of 1993!

No comments:

Post a Comment