Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Carowinds

The last weekend of September we went with some friends to spend the day at Carowinds.  I had not been there since I was a teenager.  It was a beautiful fall day and we had a lot of fun.  

The kids area is a Peanut's Character theme called Planet Snoopy.




Rides with friends...


Small rides...


Big rides.... my girl loves roller coasters.




It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.




I love the way they are both looking up at Snoopy:)


We rode this twice. 


Our view from the top...




The girls enjoyed cotton candy and watched a pirate show.




Emily and Jeff were checking out the last roller coaster of the day.


Ring Toss
 Emily's prize....Phil from Duck Dynasty.  She has no idea who he is but it's still a toy so she's happy.


The ride home.  The girls have matching stuffed snake toys and


matching shoes.  They both had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment