Wednesday was an early release day for Emily so we made a trip to the pumpkin patch.
Here she is looking for just the right one.
There were a lot of pumpkins to consider. She needed to sit down and look for a minute.
The two big pumpkins were chosen. We decided to bring a wagon which was helpful.
Then I told her she could pick 5 small pumpkins (since she is 5:)
She found her 5 pumpkins. Time to load them into the wagon.
I love the pumpkin patch and I love fall!
We brought our pumpkins home and put them on the front porch with the rest of our decorations.
This is Emily trying to climb one of our little trees in the front yard.
We are going to carve the big pumpkins but the little ones already have faces.
*Side note* Many of my facebook friends have asked me lately why I don't post more on my blog. I actually post quite a bit but I don't link every post to facebook. Feel free to check out the blog anytime but I only link a few posts here and there to facebook because I figure not everyone is interested in every single post. The blog is a good way for family and close friends to keep up with us and I also use the blog as a way to keep a record of Emily's childhood and I print the posts into books as keepsakes for Emily. I found a company that does a great job printing them. Anyway, there you go...in case you were wondering:)
No comments:
Post a Comment