Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Friends

When we were talking to Emily about kindergarten this summer she was concerned about what her friends (baby dolls and stuffed animals) would do while she was in kindergarten.  I told her I would take care of them during the day.  Emily knows that I am busy with work, house work and errands but I always make an effort to get her friends set up with an activity each day before I pick her up. This is something my mom used to do for me and I LOVED it! Some days I forget or run out of time but I try my best to set them up because it makes her so happy:)  Here are some of the activities she has found them doing when she comes home from school.

                                   Reading Books!


                                           
                                          Air hockey!
                                
                                          Playing trick-or-treat!



                                               Fall Crafts!


                                      Hanging out in Emily's room!


                                          Having a puppet show!


                                     Taking a nap!   


Hopefully we are making good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment