Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Thursday, October 18, 2012

NC State Fair

I'm a Raleigh girl, so even though there is a fair much closer to us that is just as good, there is just something about the NC State Fair.  I went to it every year as a child and I just loved it!  Saturday we took Emily to Raleigh for the State Fair and Emily's grandparents (my dad and his wife) met us there since they live in Raleigh. It was a beautiful day!


  

It was also very crowded.  We usually go on a weekday but this year we went on Saturday because of school.  The morning was okay.  The afternoon was CRAZY!  Next year, she will just have to miss some school.  Even though it was crowded, we had a great time!

Of course, we rode lots of rides....









We rode a lot more rides than this.  Emily really loves rides now!



There was Bungee Jumping...



Pony Rides...



Emily did that thing that rolls in the water again.  I promise she is in there.  See her hand?



There was lots and lots of yummy food!  By the way, deep fried Girl Scout cookies are AMAZING!!!!







We saw this guy who was a "one man band".  He was really good.  He kept singing and playing and walking toward Emily and she kept backing up until she backed right up into this couple standing beside us.  It was really funny!





Emily really wanted to play some games to win some prizes.  She ended up winning this pink monkey and a Nemo fish.



I really do love the fair!!!  It was a fun day!




No comments:

Post a Comment