Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Emily's Kitchen

This child loves her play kitchen! She plays with it everyday. She spends a lot of time in her kitchen preparing for tea parties, birthday parties and special dinners.  Here she is doing some dishes in her sink.



And here she is talking on her banana phone.  She asked for a banana for a snack.  I gave her the banana and asked if she needed me to start the peel.  She said yes but she had to make a phone call first!  I love this girl!



Emily's kitchen used to always be a crazy mess.  I finally went through everything and got ride of some stuff and bought extra baskets to organize everything else.  Now no matter how crazy it gets during the day she is able to clean it up every night and everything has a place to go.  It makes me so happy and I think she enjoys playing with it even more now that it is clean and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment