We took Emily to see Beauty and The Beast in 3D at the theater.
We really enjoyed this. I remember going to see it in the theater so it was fun for us to take Emily. They did a great job with the 3D. Belle is Emily's favorite princess and yet she had never seen the movie. The reason she had never seen it is because she gets scared very easily. We have had to be really careful about what she sees. She is getting older and doing better but I still had to take her out during a really scary part and she freaked out a few times but overall she really loved it and wants to see it again. We've talked a lot about pretend and happy endings. I think she is starting to get the difference between real and pretend as far as books, movies and TV go.
Here is Emily finger painting on our table. I love having a glass table so she can just paint the entire table.
We recently got a Keurig coffee maker (we love it). Emily loves to arrange the k cups!
Recently, Jeff got Emily her own little set of tools. Today they went out to breakfast, just the two of them, and then later they worked on a project together.
Today Emily also spent some time playing games on the computer.
Well, this has been somewhat of a random post but now you know what we've been up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment