Let me tell you, this child loves these projects. She asks everyday what we are doing for projects and when we are doing them. Sometimes I think I've created a monster but I am so happy she enjoys learning and spending time with me.
Here are some pictures of some of the projects we have been doing lately:
Letter "P" dot painting: We thought of lots of "P" words and then she decided to do a pattern.
Pumpkin Graphing: I find a lot of things on line. There are some great resources out there. I found this one here .
Team Umizoomi math pages: These are fantastic!
We have been doing word families and I found these great little books on line but I can't remember where. This is one of the pages from the "at" family. Emily went through and circled all the "at" words.
She can actually read the "at" book by herself. I will post a video soon. I am so proud:)
Word puzzles:
Shaving cream painting with paint mixed in.
This is our calendar. We try to do it everyday.
We did our fall leaf collecting and activities that I wrote about here.
I have letter and sound drawers. Each drawer is filled with objects representing the letter sounds. I got this idea from this blog.
We do games where we pick some of the drawers and empty them and mix up all the items and then Emily matches them back to the letters they belong with.
More word family fun. She glued the missing letters in order to spell the word correctly and then colored the pictures.
Emily cut out this apple, I helped with the leaf and stem, and then she painted it.
Past Projects
Here is Emily doing some projects when she was about a year and a half.
Isn't she adorable?
Here she is at almost two and a half. Yes, she still does the same letters puzzles.
When I look at these pictures I can't believe how much Emily has grown but I'm glad that she still loves her "projects".
No comments:
Post a Comment