First of all, this year Emily was fearless. Last year, when she was 3, she was afraid to ride anything by herself. This year she was a different girl. She was up for anything! The first ride she ran to was the swings. They go pretty high but are too big for adults to ride. I told her she would have to ride by herself and she looked at me like, "well of course, what's the big deal?" She did great and loved it.
She got off the swings and said, "I want to ride something else"... and ride she did! I didn't get pictures of all of the rides but here are some.
Notice, she picked the horse with the pink hair and the pink truck:)
She jumped at the chance to go in these cool inflatable wheel things. We were so proud of her. She was hilarious. She would run and jump and fall on her face and tummy. Jeff got some video. So funny!!!! It looked really fun too:)
Then she ran over to get into this harness and jump up in the air. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the smile on her face. She loved it.
I told you that this girl was fearless.
She also played some games and won some very expensive inflatable prizes that made her really happy!
Some unexpected rain started to fall but we didn't let it slow us down too much. We enjoyed lots of yummy fair food. Emily was excited to try a candy apple. She tried both a caramel apple and a candy apple. Luckily, I think she still prefers a regular apple. She only took a bite or two of each.
Then it was time for more rides...in the rain.
She did ride these planes but I didn't get any good pictures of her on them.
We had a great time at the fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment