Finally, fall arrived in our town this weekend. Here is Emily at a birthday party in the park.
By the way, I love the sweater she is wearing and this is the third year she has worn it! I think I got my money's worth.
In mid September we got out our fall books and a few of our fall decorations. We have lots of fall books and we found a lot of great ones at the library.
Since Saturday was October 1st we got out our Halloween stuff. Emily loved seeing all of her trick or treat pumpkins, stuffed animals, our Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern on the porch and a few little Halloween decorations around the house.
The only thing that made her literally squeal in excitement was when she came into her room to find her Halloween books. This girl loves books:)
We have so many fall activities to look forward to and I can't wait!
Welcome fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment