Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Sunday, September 25, 2011

She's Got It...

We have been working with Emily for a long time trying to teach her how to pump her legs when she swings.  She would try but she never had much success.  When she started preschool she wanted to be able to swing on the playground.  She told me that the teachers don't push the swings.  You have to do it by yourself.  So, one evening we worked for about 30 minutes.  I tried EVERYTHING I could think of to teach her this skill and NOTHING worked.  I finally gave up for the day.  A few days later we went back outside to work on it again.   All of the sudden she sat down and did it.  She now knows how to pump her legs.  WOO HOO!!!!!!





I'm so proud of her, although, she still prefers for someone to push her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment