We decided that she needed to be in a pre-k a few days a week to prepare for kindergarten next year. We like this preschool because you can set your own schedule. She will be going two days a week. I'll continue to work with her at home but she needs the classroom experience and some independence from me. She began going to this school in June but it was pretty much summer camp. After a two week break, today was the first official day of school. She was excited and ready to go!
She said, "We have to drive to school but then I want to RUN to my class".
Her class is the 4-5-6 class called "Ready, Set, Grow". It is basically a pre-k for children who are going to kindergarten next year. Both of her teachers used to be public school kindergarten teachers so she is in good hands.
Here is Emily's cubby. She goes by Emily Grace at school because they have more than one Emily in her class...she better get used to that!:)
She had a great day! I'm so proud of my big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment