We love one of our local grocery stores...Harris Teeter! Yes, it's more expensive than most grocery stores but when you have a little one, sometimes it's worth it. Now that Emily is older and I can go shopping more often without her, I try to go to places that are less fun to shop at but much less expensive. Even so, Harris Teeter is my favorite by far! I always go to Harris Teeter if I have Emily with me. Also, it's clean and the workers are always so kind and helpful.
For mothers who have young children, what more could you ask for. They have free cookies, free balloons, free samples of cheese, fruit, carrots and other things. They also have Harry The Harris Teeter Dragon to ride for only 50 cents. One of the Harris Teeters in town even has singing dairy products!!! They sing about yogurt and cottage cheese...it's great!
I realized that I had never taken a picture of Emily riding Harry so I decided it was about time I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment