Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Saturday, January 29, 2011

US Figure Skating Championship

Emily and I were invited to go to the US Figure Skating Championship with some friends today. 








 It was fun to see it in person.  Emily enjoyed the skaters and told me at one point that she wants to be a skater when she grows up, but I think she enjoyed the cotton candy just as much!  She was also happy to be there with her friend Ada Noel.





They had a thing called Fanfest set up in the special events center.  They had a bounce house and an inflatable slide.  Emily tried the slide but it was really steep and the little ones were having trouble.  She tried several times and kept falling down before she could climb to the top.  Bless her heart, she kept asking to try and she finally got it.  She was so proud of herself and she went down that slide for at least 30 minutes.  She had a blast!  



Emily had been asking for ice cream and I promised her some but we kind of ran out of time because I was trying to let her tummy digest the cotton candy before giving her more junk.  So we decided to go to Ben and Jerry's for ice cream so we could enjoy being outside (the weather was amazing today).




Fun was had by all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment