Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finger Painting, Markers and Sock Puppets

Emily loves art.  Really any kind of art but this child loves to finger paint.  Really she loves to just feel the paint on her hands and in between her fingers.  Even when she starts to paint with a brush using separate colors most of the time she ends up putting down the brush and smearing the paint all together with her hands making what looks like a mud painting.  Here she is making a letter E for Emily. 



We have a lot of art between what we do at home and other places.  What I normally do is hang up the art for awhile and then take a picture of a group of art and then get rid of most of it.  I keep the special things, like her hand/foot print reindeer for her scrapbook but there is no way I could keep it all. Here is some of her December and early January art.



This is Emily's sock puppet who is named Crystal.


No comments:

Post a Comment