Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm okay...

Emily is a very active three year old girl.  Most days, if not everyday, she falls or trips or stumbles in some way, many times because she is so busy talking that she is not paying attention to where she is going:)  Most times she is just fine.  In the last few weeks every time we hear a huge thud or crash it is always followed by Emily's sweet little voice saying or yelling, "I'm okay" or "it's okay".  I guess this comes from us always saying, "Are you okay?".  It is hilarious to hear. 

Sometimes, however, she is clearly not okay.  These are pictures of her latest boo-boos in which we did NOT hear, "I'm okay" after they happened...poor baby! 



December 31, 2010
Emily vs the doorway in between the livingroom and kitchen
  

January 14, 2011
Emily vs the coffee table




 What a way to end and start off the New Year.  I seriously think I might start making her wear a helmet around the house.  At least we aren't having family pictures taken or something:)

No comments:

Post a Comment