Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Christmas In July

Emily loves Christmas, as most children do.  After New Years we pack up all our holiday stuff including books and videos until after Thanksgiving the next year.  I feel like it makes it more special to put it out of sight. This summer Emily had been begging to read her Christmas books, watch Christmas videos and listen to Christmas music.  I gave in and decided to have Christmas in July just for 4 days.


We brought out Christmas stickers, books, videos, music, plates and some clothes (no decorations).  Emily had a blast!  Look how well she wrote Christmas and drew a Christmas tree.



Reading Christmas books.



Crafts




We also made Christmas cookies.  Yum!






It was very strange riding to the water park and swim lessons with Christmas music playing but we had so much fun!!!  I think this is going to be a tradition from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment