Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Things I Forgot To Post This Summer

I am constantly snapping pictures of things that I don't want to forget and plan to blog about later.  As I was looking through pictures tonight I found many that I totally forgot to blog about.  Here they are in no particular order.

Shaving Cream Painting



I forgot how much fun this is to do.  I used to do it all the time with kids at school until the state said we couldn't anymore.  Emily loved it and it cleans the table at the same time and our kitchen smelled like a good looking man:)


Here are some pictures I took of Emily's coloring on July 11th.  I took them to show how much her coloring has changed.  She is finally coloring specific things and coloring those things completely.  Until this point, she still kind of scribbled quickly without any purpose.  The changed seemed to happen over night.  I was excited to see this progression and wanted to document it.






Marble Madness




One day I came in Emily's room and she had taken one of her dresses from her closet and dressed her doll in it.  It looks like a mini Emily doesn't she?  This doll's name is "Big Girl Rachel".




Winnie The Pooh Movie Play Date

We went to see this movie with one of Emily's little friends.  Here they are in the theater...hilarious!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment