Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh, The Things She Comes Up With

My girl is so funny.  Here are a few of her latest and greatest.

Her Grandfather was over the other day and did a magic trick where he made a dollar appear behind her back.  After the dollar was safe in her piggy bank she said," Can you do that magic trick again, Grandpa?"  The girl wanted to keep filling up the piggy bank.

We had tacos the other night.  She usually eats soft tacos but last night she wanted to try a hard taco for the first time.  She said, "I want a hard taco and an easy taco."  I guess she was thinking of hard as in difficult:)

After playing with three little boys for half of the day one day last week and today she told me, "I can't get enough of those boys."

No comments:

Post a Comment