Emily says and does so many funny things. I want to record them somewhere because they change quickly and I don't want to forget. Here are some examples:
We have a table with circles on it in our hallway and every time Emily goes past it she has to touch three circles and count 1, 2, 3! A little OCD but cute:)
Deal?
Sometimes Emily likes to agree upon something and she says "deal?" to make sure we are in agreement. For example, Let's finish our lunch and then go outside...deal? Very cute!
FINE!!!
Now that Emily is a challenging three year old (sometimes it seems like she is 13) she has developed this new habit. I'll tell her no about something and she'll say "FINE...". The word that follow "fine" change but they usually go something like this.
M: Emily, no more cookies today, you've had enough.
E: Fine, I'll eat them ALL tomorrow.
M: No, you can't take the blanket from you bed outside, it will get dirty.
E: Fine, I'll take my other blanket outside.
You get the idea. She says it with so much attitude. What am I going to do when she is a teenager?
Let's Talk About This...
Sometimes we hear our words coming back to us. Emily will say, "Let's talk about this, okay..." or "We need to talk about something...". Do you think we say that to her sometimes?
Emily, it is so fun to get to know you and your personality. You are so expressive and so fun to be with! We love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment