Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Birthday?

I'm not really sure how it's already my birthday again but it is!  I've had a great day with my wonderful family.  Jeff and Emily went to the Dollar Store last night to get some bubbles for her bubble toy.  While they were there, she found some special surprises for Mommy's birthday!

She picked out a sword, a pretend lemon (because mommy loves lemons), flowers and a birthday banner.  This picture cracks me up!!!!   Seriously, a sword and a lemon!  I love it!  She's asked me a lot today if she could play with my sword.  We are sharing:) 
Today, I had to work at church and I started off the day with a birthday cake made by a friend at work.  It was yummy chocolate!  Tonight Jeff, Emily and I went out to eat with some friends.  Jeff got me a gift certificate for a day spa.  I'm very excited.  This is great timing since Emily, in all her 3 year old glory, has been a bit challenging ever since we returned from Disney! Jeff also gave me some roses.  Here is a picture of the flowers Jeff and Emily gave me.


Here is Emily's card she decorated for me.  See how she wrote Mommy on the envelope:)


I had a great birthday with my family and friends.  I received so many birthday wishes through email, facebook and snail mail.  I will continue to celebrate this weekend with my dad and his wife.  I am very blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment