May has proven to be a busy month. I am working to catch up on my blog posts. Emily's class has already had FOUR field trip this month. Yes, that is four field trips in three weeks. WOW! I was able to go on 3 of them and Jeff was able to make it to one which is amazing considering his work schedule.
Jeff decided to go to strawberry picking with Emily's class. She was so excited! He drove to the school and rode the bus. I had to go into work for a bit so I met them there. It was a great day! The morning clouds helped to keep the temperature down which was great.
They kids had a lesson about how strawberries grow and how to pick the perfect strawberry. Then they were able to go and pick. This is what these two were doing when I arrived at the strawberry patch.
No comments:
Post a Comment