Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Birthday (In March)

Well, as you can see, I'm a little behind in some posts.  My birthday was March 9th.  It was on a Saturday so I was able to spend a wonderful day with Emily and Jeff.  They gave me breakfast in bed, flowers, cards and wine, and a yummy cupcake cake!



Jeff asked me to choose what I wanted to do on my birthday.  I chose rollerskating!  I hadn't been rollerskating in probable almost 20 years but I used to love to skate.  Emily had never been before so she was very excited.  I didn't fall but I certainly didn't skate fast.  Here are a few pictures.  They are not good but you get the idea of what our day was like.









We had a great time.  Going to a skating rink is like going back in time for me.  Later that night, we had dinner with friends.  It was a very happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment