As I said in my New Year's post, Emily discovered her first loose tooth on Monday morning (New Year's Eve). I immediately went on Amazon and ordered a tooth fairy pillow and a tooth fairy book with free two day delivery. We also went to work making her Tooth Fairy keepsake box from the kit she got from her birthday.
Well Wednesday about 5:30pm she came running up to me with her tooth in hand yelling, "My tooth came out!!!!!". I couldn't believe how quickly it happened.
The tooth fairy pillow and book were scheduled to be delivered the next day but she didn't want to wait and the box wasn't finished drying so we had to get creative. We placed her tooth in a Christmas gift card holder to put under her pillow.
She wrote a letter to the tooth fairy.
"Dear Tooth Fairy, This is the first tooth I have lost. Will you please leave it. Thank you. Love, Emily"
Here she is ready for bed with the tooth under her pillow and the note hanging on her bed. She was very excited.
She was so excited this morning to see that the tooth fairy did come.
She also got a certificate and a new tooth brush!
My baby is such a big girl now!
No comments:
Post a Comment