Live Nativities
Emily and I were able to go to two live nativity scenes this week Jeff was out of town so unfortunately he didn't get to go with us. The first one we went to was a drive thru nativity scene. It was at a local church and it was very well done. Emily was excited to be able to get out of her seat and sit up front with me while we drove around the church parking lot. We went through twice because it was so good. They told the whole story of Jesus from the angel telling Mary that she would have a baby to Jesus' death and resurrection. Emily thought it was great to have the Christmas story and the Easter story all in one! They also had live animals. I didn't take any pictures because I was driving.
The second one we went to was a few days later. We were invited to a friend's house with some other families for dinner and then we all drove to live nativity at another local church. This one was smaller but you were able to park and get out and walk up to everything and see it up close. They also had live animals and you were able to pet some of them. They even had cookies, fudge, hot chocolate, and hot apple cider. Emily and her friends had a great time. Here they are walking together holding hands:)
I liked how the angels were hanging out with their hot chocolate and cider:)
No comments:
Post a Comment