Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Visit With Grandpa

Last week we went to visit Jeff's dad for a few days.  Emily had a great visit with Grandpa and enjoyed some time out on the beach.




We had a four hour drive so Emily made sure she was comfortable and ready for the journey!





Emily practiced her chopstick skills at the Japanese steak house the first night.


The next day was the beach!  Emily LOVES to play in the sand.












I think the highlight for Emily was being buried in the sand.  She kept asking us to bury her again:)




I agreed to let Emily and Jeff bury me.  I won't be doing that again any time soon...so much sand!





That night we had dinner at a restaurant by the water and Emily loved having her picture taken with the pirate out front.




One of her favorite things to do at Grandpa's was to ride around in his golf cart! 







So cute!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment