Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Snapshots From Rest Time

Rest time for Emily usually consists of toys, music, books, snacks and a water bottle.  She listens to her music, usually a Kindermusik CD, and reads books or plays.  Yesterday I came in to find that she had pulled out her playdoh.  Yes, it's all over the carpet but it actually cleaned up well but we usually play it at the kitchen table.  Oh well, she had fun!


Sometimes if Emily is really tired she will take a nap. Look at my sweet little girl all curled up.  Isn't she adorable?!?! 


This is how I found Emily on Tuesday.  I guess a big weekend of cookouts and staying up late for fireworks caught up with her.  She slept for two hours and still didn't want to wake up.  Here is Jeff trying to wake her up.  She was less than thrilled!  Hee-hee!


No comments:

Post a Comment