Last year, Emily wouldn't try the slides. This year she was much more open to them. I think swim lessons are helping. She tried a few slides and went under and was not happy. We did find some slides including one big one that she can do without going under or getting splashed in the face. She loves these.
So far, her favorite thing at the water park is still the octopus swings. They are labeled with a sign that says up to 36 months and 45lbs. limit. She is way over 36 months but only 35lbs so I still let her ride them since she loves them so much:) I figure the weight part of the sign is the important part.
Emily had a great time with her friends. We brought our lunch with us but I let Emily have some cotton candy for a snack. She loves cotton candy and she chose pink of course. Here are some pictures of the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment