Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I just can't believe summer is upon us.   We had a great Memorial Day weekend with lots of outdoor fun.  We started a Luau birthday party for a friend.




Such an adorable birthday girl!


Then we had lots of fun in our own backyard.  Emily enjoyed playing with her water table, splash pool, new sprinkler and new t-ball set.








She is creative for sure. 


Trying out her new life jacket.






We also got a new snow cone machine.  It is a hit for sure!



On Monday we headed to the lake with some friends.  There was a pool there too so Emily had a blast swimming.



Emily got to ride on a jet ski for the first time.  I was very nervous about this but Emily did great and kept asking Jeff to go faster.





Funny story, later Jeff and I went out without Emily.  Jeff kept trying to get me to drive.  I really didn't want to but he kept insisting so I agreed.  I ended up flipping the jet ski.  Everyone was fine, including the jet ski.  We were barely moving during a turn and tipped over.  It was so funny.  I will never drive a jet ski with Emily on it for sure:)

We had a fabulous weekend together!



 

1 comment:

  1. Love following your life and Emily's growth. Thanks for taking the time to blog......

    ReplyDelete