I think my favorite part of our house is our front porch. It's like another room. It's covered so we can be out on it in the summer and stay in the shade and we can even go out and play when it's raining. In the hot summer we play in the backyard in the evenings but only play on our front porch in the heat of the day. Because our inside space inside is limited I try to utilize all of our outside space. This is what our front porch looks like now as we now able to spend a lot of time outside. Don't worry, we straighten it up when we are finished. As we play, Emily has little friends that stop by and play as they make their way around the block. Is it a front porch or a playroom? I think it may be both and we love it!
Speaking of friends stopping by. This is Emily's 12 year old friend who used to live across the street. She came to visit on Tuesday. Emily was one happy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment