Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Change For This Blog

Three years ago, I started this blog as a way to document Emily's childhood so I wouldn't forget the day to day special moments with her and our family.  I even print the blog posts into books to keep as scrapbooks for Emily.  It has also been a great way for family and friends who we don't see every day to keep up with our lives.  I have always had security measures in place to protect Emily's identity but Jeff and I have decided that it is time to do more.  

  In a few days my blog will be going private.  If you are a "follower" of my blog or if I know you read it, I have added you to my list of people who can view it.  You will just need to sign in before you read it.  If you are interested in being able to view this blog please send me a message and let me know so I can make sure you are added to the list.  Once it goes private, please let me know if you are having trouble signing in and viewing it.

Thanks so much for being a part of our lives!  We are thankful for all the love and support from our family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment