Everyday With Emily

Everyday With Emily

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three and a Half

Thursday, February 3rd, was Emily's half birthday.  She is now three and a half.  I can't believe her birthday was 6 months ago.  I REALLY can't believe that she is half way to 4. 

  Today was Letter H Day.  I had already bought stuff to make a heart cake around Valentines Day so I decided we would make it on her half birthday.  A heart cake for her half birthday on Letter H Day!!! 

We talked about what half of something was and cut some things in half to get the idea, including one of her candles.  After dinner tonight we sang Happy Half Birthday to her and ate cake.  Here she is getting ready to blow them out.  Notice we have three and a half candles:)




Emily, we sure do love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment